Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What should a healthy skin graft look like? What should one watch out for?

Question by D Niki: What should a healthy skin graft look like? What should one watch out for? Recently I suffered from an accident at work which removed a sizeable amount of skin from my left index finger. My bone and tendons were visable from the tip to a little above my second joint. I also no longer have a nail. They gave me four options, since cutting off any part of my body is out of the question three really, I could try doing a skin graft twice and sew my finger in my stomach. Currently I'm on skin graft number 1 and my arm is scaring up nicely...my finger looks really funny and I was wondering what skin grafts normally look like as I have never seen one What should a healthy skin graft look like? What should one watch out for? Related posts:
  1. Tips for clear and healthy skin?
  2. Q&A: tips on keeping skin clear and healthy?
  3. Tips for vibrant healthy looking skin?

office safety video office safety meeting topics office safety training office safety moments office safety presentations

No comments:

Post a Comment