Wednesday, November 30, 2011

anyone to talk to about endometriosis and treatments?

question Lynda ? someone talking about endometriosis and treatment ok I'm 22 and I was diagnosed with endometriosis at 16. I had a laparoscopy and laser treatment to burn the endo was gone and the drug called Provera for three months for me to discourage the hormones of pregnancy to the endo from growing back. They've also fitted with a Mirena coil. It worked for four years and the pain, fainting, seizures, severe returned twice a month, pain during sex, and general malaise with a vengeance. I had a bad pain during sex, that I fainted. My friend was seriously freaked out! Just before Christmas I had the same operation. I am now on a six-month course of injections for me a false menopause. they gave me, because anyone to talk to about endometriosis and treatments? Related posts:
  1. Q&A: Is there any other treatment for perimenopause symptom other than hormone replacement therapy?
  2. this ? is from my mom, sh need advice fast! can anyone please help, and provide some sources for us?
  3. this ? is from my mom, sh need advice fast! can anyone please help, and provide some sources for us?

free msds msds online acetone msds methanol msds sodium hydroxide msds

3 comments:

  1. Interesting post! Thank you for sharing informative post. I really like this post. Beside, Boat for rent in Miami Beach provide outstanding services. We provide boats services for tours in affordable price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking for a manassas painting contractor reach out to the team at Best century Painting. We offer a full range of painting services from interior and exterior to commercial projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whether you are looking for a garage floor epoxy services in Alpharetta ga for your new garage, or wanting to restore your old garage, our team is ready to help.

    ReplyDelete