Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Do I have prostatitis? (I can?t ejaculate normally!)?

Question by igor f: Do I have prostatitis? (I can?t ejaculate normally!)? Hello. I?m a 22 year old male and I have been having noticeable problems now for a few months during and after masturbation. I do not know what is going on down there but something is definitely not working properly. I don?t know whether it?s prostatits, urethritis, some other inflammatory condition, a urinary tract or bladder infection, or if it?s something more serious like cancer (I really hope not). Before I describe the symptoms, I should say that about two years ago I was put on anti-depressants for social anxiety and I took them on and off for a few months. When i was on them, I immediately developed anorgasmia (inability to ejaculate). it would literally take hours for Do I have prostatitis? (I can?t ejaculate normally!)? Related posts:
  1. Do I have prostatitis? (I can?t ejaculate normally!)?
  2. Q&A: Prostate cancer stages and prostatitis?
  3. I’m pissing blood! Will I be okay!?

safety software kids safety software inc safety software programs regulatory software regulatory software solutions

No comments:

Post a Comment