Saturday, September 3, 2011

what are some symptoms of cancer?

Question by abster101: what are some symptoms of cancer? about 2 or 3 months ago, i found a white circle on my temple. its not like acne its just my skin but its a perfectly white circle with a black dot in the middle. i wasent too worried at first but now im concerned because it hasent gone away. and today every bone in my body hurts and feels bruised. it hurts to move any way and i dont know why. if you know anything please tell me and let me know Best answer:

Answer by LaredoI have a few around my hairline and 3 on my temple. My dermatologist said they are warts and would not become cancerous. The body pain may be cause from early onset of flu symptoms and has

what are some symptoms of cancer? Related posts:
  1. Q&A: Is this symptoms of skin cancer?
  2. Are these considered skin Cancer Symptoms?
  3. What are some symptoms of skin cancer?

osha training ohsaa osha 1910 osha log msds

No comments:

Post a Comment