Sunday, November 6, 2011

do i have a very mild case of ocd?

Question by ;): do i have a very mild case of ocd? I always wash my hands exsessivly because the I don't want to get my hair dirty if I touch it and I just hate the thought of them not being clean. I constantly brush my hair exsessivly and always have to part it perfectly and if it gets messed up I have to stop what I'm doig to fix it. Whenever I go in the bathroom I always have to check the bathtub behind the shower curtain to make sure no one is in there and sometimes I have to check more than once. Anytime I'm around someone using a sharp object in my head I silently freak out that they are going to accidentally hurt themselves and do i have a very mild case of ocd? Related posts:
  1. Q&A: Red line in crease of breasts?
  2. Workplace Safety Tips On Manual Lifting
  3. how do i get rid of these pimples?

office safety tips office safety topics office safety checklist office safety quiz office safety video

No comments:

Post a Comment