Sunday, August 21, 2011

What are some alternative treatments for breast cancer that have experienced success?

Question by readinrain: What are some alternative treatments for breast cancer that have experienced success? Best answer:

Answer by gilpers302I think it is important not to put all your faith into alternative therapy. I collaborated with my MD, and we selected a modified mastectomy (or you could have a smaller area taken, depending on the size of the tumor). I also had chemo therapy because there were lymph nodes involved. But also I did guided meditation (Simonton's book and therapist . See link to the book, below); I saw my own immune system fighting for me and cleaning out any cells still left; I did nutritional supplements, ate a balanced, natural diet, washed my fruits and vegetable in apple cider vinegar, and allowed myself to learn the lessons that the disease

What are some alternative treatments for breast cancer that have experienced success? Related posts:
  1. What are your thoughts about alternative treatments for cancer?
  2. alternative treatment for cancer?
  3. Alternative Cancer Treatments?

regulatory software cellular metabolism regulatory software pharmaceutical regulatory software india regulatory software jobs regulatory software svc

No comments:

Post a Comment