Saturday, October 22, 2011

Q&A: How can I tell cancer, cysts, and lipomas apart? PLEASE HELP!!?

Question by Tim: How can I tell cancer, cysts, and lipomas apart? PLEASE HELP!!? I have a lump not directly below but below and a little to the right of my sternum. It is not my Xiphoid Process, it is above that. I have had this lump for several monthes now, and I can't say for sure how fast it grew into what it now is. Whether is was always the size it is now, rapidly grew, or slowly grew, I cannot say. All I can say is that t did not appear to grow or change in any way for at least one whole month. My doctor felt the lump and told me that it did not feel like and would be an unsual place for cancer. Only breast Q&A: How can I tell cancer, cysts, and lipomas apart? PLEASE HELP!!? Related posts:
  1. How can I tell cancer, cysts, and lipomas apart? PLEASE HELP!?
  2. Hard lump on the inside of skin near jawline?
  3. I have a lump on my stomach, cancer?

regulatory software cellular metabolism regulatory software pharmaceutical regulatory software india regulatory software jobs regulatory software svc

No comments:

Post a Comment