Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Can your eye color lighten from an herbal cleanse, or is it all genetics?

Question by Jessica: Can your eye color lighten from an herbal cleanse, or is it all genetics? It's known in my family that before you reach 25, you will either have hazel-green or just green eyes (my mom has green that was once hazel and my dad has hazel). However, I went to an herb shop and was approached by a lady who recommended taking herbal cleanses that detoxify your body. By taking the herbs, the toxicity is lowered and even shows in your eyes by lightening them. Now, I don't know if this is entirely true or coincidence but one of my friends did it and her eyes went from hazel to a blue-ish green. I'm interested in doing it (I'd love to have green, but I also love Can your eye color lighten from an herbal cleanse, or is it all genetics? Related posts:
  1. What herbal colon cleanse?
  2. What is herbal colon cleanse?
  3. could taking herbal supplements for a colon cleanse and metabolic booster cause trouble with Paxil?

msds acetic acid office safety tips office safety topics office safety checklist office safety training

No comments:

Post a Comment