Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My husband is 48 years old, has enlarged prostate, tested negative for cancer, but now has blood in urine?

Question by diannarodgers@sbcglobal.net: My husband is 48 years old, has enlarged prostate, tested negative for cancer, but now has blood in urine? My husband now has blood in urine now and then, no pain, but noticed it a while back. Should he be concerned? His doctor is aware of his enlarged prostate but was negative for prostate cancer. I read that the blood in urine is a symptom of enlarged prostate - so should we be alarmed? or should he go see a urologist at this point? Best answer:

Answer by bobcat11eobgo ask a doctor dont post on yahoo.

Add your own answer in the comments! My husband is 48 years old, has enlarged prostate, tested negative for cancer, but now has blood in urine? Related posts:
  1. Bleeding in urine a year after a prostate cancer surgery? is this normal?
  2. I have all the symptoms of prostate cancer, but have a normal psa level. I am going broke. I cancer possible
  3. Can prostate cancer cause your ankles to swell?

oshawott osha regulations osha 300 log osha thai osha 300

No comments:

Post a Comment