Monday, December 26, 2011

Constantly worrying about everything ): no idea whats wrong with me!?

Question by Nolan: Constantly worrying about everything ): no idea whats wrong with me!? im a 19 year old male, i cant stop thinking that i am sick in some way. it started about 2 years ago. I thought i had a brain tumor because i had all the symptoms and had a massive panic attack and got rushed to emergency because no one knew what was wrong with me. Then i started thinking i had skin cancer becausee i was getting little marks on my skin and i could go on for hours but ill stop now. Recently im going through a herpes scare because i had all the symptoms even though i got it looked at by the doctor and she said it wasn't anything just a rash Constantly worrying about everything ): no idea whats wrong with me!? Related posts:
  1. Q&A: whats wrong with me? cancer or something else?
  2. Q&A: Not feeling, or been myself? what”s wrong with me? PLEASE HELP!?
  3. If I tend to freak out easily and think I may have some severe illness, is there something wrong with me?

regulatory software services compliance regulatory software ehs regulatory software pharmaceutical regulatory software clinical regulatory software

No comments:

Post a Comment