Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Q&A: What works well for dry skin? Any tips or lotion I could try?

Question by marissaa:)): What works nicely for dry skin? Any ideas or lotion I could attempt? I have super dry hands! Ugh its annoying I've tried exfoliating but my hands are only soft for a bit. And lotion keeps my hands soft for a while and then they're dry again... I need something that can heel my skin and leave it healthy :P Any tips? What should I do, my hands are like rough at the touch, its just my hands btw. Best answer:

Answer by Dwayne SlayI would try Eucerin. It is an oil based product so it will maintain your hands hydrated. Make sure you apply it when hands are slightly damp to lock in the moisture.

What do you believe? Answer below! Q&A: What works well for dry skin? Any tips or lotion I could try? Related posts:
  1. Male body skin care products and tips?
  2. Q&A: Male body skin care products and tips?
  3. Tips for clear and healthy skin?

safety software programs regulatory software regulatory software solutions regulatory software services regulatory software cellular metabolism

No comments:

Post a Comment